- It is possible to run almost all kind of Crash-Tests on our Crash-Test-Facility.
- © Fachgebiet Kraftfahrzeuge
The Crash-Test-Facility has a hydraulic drive propulsion system which accelerate vehicles in a distance of 70 m up to 100 km/h (1100 kg up to 100 km/h, 2000 kg to 72 km/h). Tests can be arranged for cars, small trucks, motorbikes and test-sleds. Front, rear and side collisions with several barriers as well as pedestrian and two-wheel vehicle collisions are possible. There are also test devices available for testing airbags, safety belt systems or other components. The collision behaviour of cars can be simulated with small tolerances with the help of a band brake.
- Controlled hydraulic drive propulsion system (750 kW)
- Crash-Speed up to 100 km/h with a load of 1100 kg and 72 km/h with a load of 2000 kg
- Acceleration distance: 70 m
- Fixed and mobile barriers (e.g. ECE R 94 and R 95; FMVSS 208 and 214)
- Sled test facility with multistage retarder
- Dummies: HYBRID III, EUROSID und US-SID etc.
- Several one- and tri-axial accelerometers, load cells, pressure pick-off and position encoders
- Measurement instrumentation for 78 conduits
- Film pits for frontal and side crashs
- 5 High-Speed-Cameras
- 3 High-Speed-Video-Digital-Cameras (Kodak: sensor array 1504 x 1128 pixels, 30 bits (color) pixel depth und 1000 full fps)
- Software for analysis of film/video material and measuring data